Whether you love music, nature, arts, or sports, this lovely city will seduce you with its charm. So, here are seven things to do in London, ON this year:
1. Bike through London for a more intimate look at the city.
2. Survey local artists’ perspective through the city’s Public Art initiative.
3. Take in the latest Museum London exhibit.
4. Tour Eldon House, London’s oldest residence, which has remained nearly untouched for over a century and houses the Harris Family’s heirlooms and treasures as well as a verdant 19th-century style garden.
5. Rent ice skates and show off your moves at Victoria Park.
6. Follow the enchanting Storybook Gardens outdoor skating trail in the wintertime.
7. Become a master chef at Jill’s Table.
8. Ski, snowboard, tube, or mountain bike down Boler Mountain.
9. Take on a rock wall.
10. Relax and explore the world from inside the London Public Library.
11. Learn to dance.
12. Play pick-up hockey on Sunday night. Ages 25 and up.
13. Enjoy a musical performance from a new genre.
14. Marvel at milestones in medical history at the Exhibit Hall in the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
15. Join the party for Rock the Park Music Festival.
16. Learn about bees and then spend the afternoon playing outside.
17. Taste artisan coffee, inhale the aroma of freshly baked goods, and sample cuisine from a different ethnicity or two at the Western Fair Farmers and Artisans Market.
18. Tour and play at the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame.
19. Learn about ceramic art at Canada’s largest contemporary ceramic gallery.
20. Follow the Tree Trunk Tour downtown.
21. Camp with a view of a beautiful ravine.
22. Yell for your driver above the other stock car racing fans at Delaware Speedway.
23. Visit a brewery for beer tasting and an homage to the Forest City’s heritage.
24. Peruse the vendors at a juried craft show and watch craft demonstrations at the Home County Music & Art Festival this summer.
25. Cheer on the London Knights junior ice hockey team.
26. Gaze in reverent silence at the stained glass and architecture of Saint Peter’s Basilica.
27. Explore Fanshawe Trails for a hike or mountain bike excursion.
28. Journey through time via today’s exhibit at the Museum of Ontario Archaeology.