Our Project Managers are our most valued asset. This is your chance to be part of the Alair family.
Can you thrive and help our team deliver exceptional experiences to our clients and trade partners? Do you want to collaborate and be part of a team that challenges each other to deliver excellence? Are you ready to combine your construction experience with people skills?
You will be overseeing residential custom home and renovation projects for clients. This is a huge responsibility. You must already be an experienced construction professional with a passion for building and connecting with people.
We use industry-leading systems, processes, and technology to give our clients certainty – you must be proficient with technology and able to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be 100% accountable for the outcome of your projects and your clients’ satisfaction. We are looking for people who can create raving fans.
Alair Homes is the fastest growing construction network in North America. Our Project Managers are our most valued asset. This is your chance to be part of it. Let us know what you bring to the table.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client relationship and communication
- Developing and adhering to project schedule
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage the budget and invoices
- Ensuring a safe worksite
- Organizing, managing, and ensuring quality control for all subcontractors
- Delivery 100% quality and client satisfaction
- Manage the municipal inspectors
- Liaison with architects, interior designers, and all stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in residential renovation and custom homes construction
- Proven experience developing client relationships
- 100% clear verbal and written skills
- Understanding of the building code
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and in a timely manner
- Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.