Alair Homes is the fastest growing construction network in North America. Our carpenters are a vital part of our success. This is your chance to be part of the Alair family.
We have the privilege of working for some of the city’s most discerning clients in high end homes and business. Our carpenters help ensure our projects run smoothly between trades and are often the last set of trades our clients see as we resolve deficiencies at the end of our projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This may change from day to day and site to site but in general may include drywall repair, minor framing, miscellaneous finish carpentry, general labour/clean up, finish work (caulking, adjustments)
- Clear communications skills (with Project Manager)
Qualifications and Skills
- Journeyman license or at least 10 years’ experience required
- Knowledge of all of the trades, and foreman capabilities are an asset, but structural rough carpentry and finish carpentry is essential.
- Previous residential construction experience preferred
- Must have your own tools and truck and a valid driver’s licence
- Preference to candidates who live in Toronto, although we have projects around the GTA and local travel is sometimes required
- Proven experience in residential custom homes construction and/or commercial construction
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20 – $33/hour +perks, and benefits
- WSIB, vacation pay, CPP and EI pay included
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.