We're looking to grow our team.
Hiring only the best in the residential construction industry. Low rise, new construction and renovation. Your attitude is the most important factor.
Looking for a seasoned Project Manager with a minimum 5 years experience in construction project management or site supervision.
A project management position with Alair is a multifaceted and challenging one. You will act as a project manager, site supervisor and project coordinator all in one. The role is approximately divided 40% spent at your desk and 60% on site.
· Communicating with the clients on a regular basis to ensure client satisfaction
· Preparation and submittal of necessary building permit documentation to governing jurisdictions
· Liaising with engineers, architects, and consultants
· Preparation of scopes of work
· Sending out quote requests
· Reviewing quotes
· Preparation and issuing of subtrade agreements
· Coordinating trades, suppliers and procurement
· Project scheduling
· Conducting site safety meetings
· Preparing and maintaining budget
· Recording change orders
Skills and requirements:
· Computer proficient -proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Self motivated, self starter
· Able to work well alone and in team environment
· Great with people with excellent communication skills
· Extreme attention to detail with an eye for quality
· Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
· Ability to make decisions independently and in a timely manner
· Clean cut
· No drugs or excessive alcohol
· Carpentry skills and access to tools
· Vehicle required, preferably a truck
Only experienced, talented, driven individuals to apply.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.