We’re looking to add an experienced General Carpenter to our rapidly growing team in Moose Jaw!
- Carpentry including light interior framing and finishing carpentry, and general prep for next trades
- Quality control
- General labour
- Site cleanup
- Material pickup
- Communication and advising clients
- Coding project invoices
- Ensuring a safe worksite.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to make decisions independently and in a timely manner
- Flexible skillset
- Must have a strong knowledge of the custom home building process
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.